Evangelism & Missions
- Plan the Outreach and Venture activities for the year, and prepare budget requests.
- Interview prospective missionaries and consider whether to endorse or support them.
- Make sure plans are carried out.
- Support local, area, and foreign missionaries by gathering and passing along needs and prayer requests.
- Encourage other ministries to expand their outward focus, such as working with Sunday School teachers or Small Group leaders to learn to share their faith.
- Inform the church body about what is happening in Outreach and Venture activities, so everyone feels connected to Missions.
- Work with others to lead local activities, such as the Outreach Training conference, the Redwood Gospel Mission, or inviting others to church for worship or special events.
If you are interested in serving on the Evangelism & Missions Committee, please complete a Volunteer form.
"'But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.'" (Acts 1:8)